Wednesday 10 January 2018

CROSSWORD



UNITED KINGDOM

1. First do this crossword, when you finish it do the puzzle with the words of the crossword

CROSSWORDS










5.








10.




















































2.

























9.





1.
































4.















3.






















































7.
































6.
































8.
































1-The most famous dish of England.
2-A famous monument that gives the hour.
3-A river that passes through London.
4-A drink that is drunk at 5 o'clock
5-It is a very good university.
6-It is the capital or United Kingdom.
7-A famou football teaml.
8-It is an actress that makes the films: “The Beauty and the Beast”, “Harry Potter” and “The circle”.
9- It Is a very famous film and it is based on the novel written by J.K Rowling.
10-It is a famous party that is celebrated in October, people go with monsters disguises.

PUZZLE
F
B
I
S
H
A
E
F
J
Q
U
E
S
V
W
I
D
I
E
C
M
T
V
M
U
S
O
R
G
T
U
H
M
G
S
E
B
A
L
O
M
P
Q
B
J
A
N
A
P
B
A
H
M
L
I
S
Z
A
L
D
T
M
Y
L
G
E
U
X
A
O
N
T
B
S
W
H
O
E
N
L
R
N
E
C
N
N
H
U
I
R
O
A
X
S
J
O
H
A
I
J
C
D
D
Q
X
M
L
P
T
I
U
W
T
X
T
Ñ
H
R
L
C
K
Ç
A
D
W
S
O
E
E
V
C
Y
E
E
K
Ñ
H
S
E
P
Ç
X
O
E
A
U
M
B
S
S
V
F
D
I
F
D
S
Ñ
Ç
N
W
Q
T
Z
T
O
U
E
T
Y
P
A
S
U
E
Y
R
B
X
I
E
X
R
B
N
O
T
S
U
E
N
L
O
X
F
O
R
D
U
N
I
V
E
R
S
I
T
Y
D
H
K
O
R
X
Z
A
W
J
Q
O
P
S
U
E
C
J
H
A
R
R
Y
P
O
T
T
E
R
Ç
J
Ñ


No comments:

Post a Comment